The Robot Perception and Learning (RPL) Lab at the University of Texas at Austin has multiple openings for postdoc positions in the areas of Robot Learning and Embodied AI. The anticipated start date is in the range of October 1st, 2023 to March 31st, 2024. This position will remain open until filled. Positions are for a one-year term, with the possibility of renewal for additional years.
- Ph.D. earned within the last three years in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and/or Robotics;
- Excellent technical abilities and programming skills;
- Productive, self-driven, and collaborative scholar with a strong publication track record;
- Strong communication skills and ability to convey research ideas to a broad audience.
- Knowledge of robotics simulation and foundation models;
- Experience working on physical robot hardware;
- Experience working with large-scale machine learning systems;
- Experience mentoring students and/or leading project teams of 3+ researchers.
Please contact Yuke Zhu (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following materials if interested:
- Cover letter (up to two pages),
- Curriculum vitae,
- Names and contact information of 3-5 references,
- Electronic copies of two most representative publications.